Reference: 08522 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 30 October 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30 October 2019
This is the EMEA shared service centre for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, who are continually expanding their global presence and as such are looking for a Customer Supply Chain Analyst with fluent/native Dutch.
Please note that visas/EU citizenship are required - we will not provide sponsorship.
This is offered on an initial 6 month, temporary contract with strong chance of either a permanent contract thereafter or renewal/extension as a minimum.
Ideally, you'll have order processing/order to delivery (OTD), customer service and/or supply chain experience or a desire to work in this field post-degree. You will be the first line of contact for customer orders and queries, ensuring timely and cost-effective deliveries, as well as identifying opportunities to up-sell.
Importantly, you should be numeric and analytical, using these skills to review sales performance and suggest areas for improvement. You'll also be responsible for administrative duties such as reporting, order processing and stock allocation using SAP.
They are looking for a team player, who thrives on communicating and interacting with others. The successful candidate will either be experienced in this field or even be a bright, articulate and educated individual of graduate calibre.
We are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, inter-company relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering an extremely competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work