Reference: 07308 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 July 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 July 2018
Customer Success Manager ¦ Pre-IPO SaaS disruptor ¦ West London
- A self-starter and strategic thinker?
- Commercially savvy and looking to work in a dynamic environment?
- Looking for quick career progression?
- A bright, innovative, talented individual and want to be part of something BIG?
- Someone who has a consistent desire to be the best!
- The type of person who has an attitude to go the extra mile
Working for this entrepreneurial tech start up; this is an opportunity you've been looking for to take your career to the next level.
What the company offers to you:
- Extensive bespoke training and development
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment with quick progression for successful individuals
- Amazing, modern campus with social events, onsite bars and restaurants. Team activities every week!
- Global offices
- Great benefits package and a competitive salary structure (basic salaries between £45-60K per annum + up to 30% bonus)
What experience do you need?
- Ability to create a customer success plan focused specifically on long-term account retention (this role is targeted on client retention levels and an assigned annual revenue target within the designated accounts)
- Commercial negotiation using a solutions driven methodology
- Proven experience in maintaining and improving customer retention rates
- Ability to take the macro strategy and deliver with users on micro level
- Proactively maintain a relationship with clients and ensure full engagement with all stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate a proven background in providing superior account management
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Customer retention, customer success, customer success manager, start up, technology, strategy, strategic thinking, entrepreneurship, retention strategies, business strategy, retention management, commercial savvy, inside sales, business development, account management, account manager, renewals specialist
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research