Reference: 06871 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 September 2017
Our client, a well-known brand in their industry is seeking a Customer/Sales Support Executive with Norwegian language skills to join their team based in the Basingstoke area.
Utilising your Norwegian and English language skills, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service at all times, whilst ensuring sales and services support opportunities are maximised through both inbound and outbound calls and email activity.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Process a wide variety of calls, identify service problems and initiate appropriate action to resolve issues promptly and efficiently
- Record, track and manage all customer communications on the CRM system
- Provide support to the Area Sales Managers to ensure annual sales targets are achieved.
- Maximize up-sell opportunities during inbound customer service phone calls
- Work closely with other departments to achieve best outcome to customer problems
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success working within a customer service or Sales-related role, you will possess excellent communication skills in English as well as Norwegian and be an excellent team player.
In return, the company offers a competitive basic salary and bonus along with ongoing internal training to ensure contribution to both the team and company’s success.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- French speaking vacancy
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team
£22,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
£20,000 to £25,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people