Reference: 00054 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 27 June 2016 - Full order processing, supply chain management
- Average order value of anywhere between £10,000-120,000
- 20% phone based, 80% CRM & email based role
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
- Full order processing, supply chain management
French and English speaking, B2B Customer Services Executive role paying the hourly equivalent of £18,000-23,000 depending on level of experience + a competitive benefits package.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a global leader in their field as a Customer Services Executive. You will provide support primarily to their French clients, but will also be required to support their UK customers as and when required. The successful candidate will join a friendly team who support their customers throughout the EMEA region.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with business customers regarding product enquiries
- Processing orders and keeping the customer up to date with the progress of
- Ensure customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and
that service level agreements are met
- Proactively deal with any order discrepancies
The ideal candidate will possess excellent French language skills. You will be a confident business communicator, ideally with experience of working in a B2B order processing, customer service or supply chain capacity.
Initially temporary, this may have the opportunity to develop beyond the initial temporary contract and as ever, is a great way of getting one's foot in the door.
The office can be reached by car from locations around Bucks and train from central and north-west London, High Wycombe, Bicester or Milton Keynes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
- Full training provided
- Renowned company
- Great company culture