Reference: 06440 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 1 December 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 1 December 2016
This is a full time, temporary, assignment lasting for three weeks within a Customer Service team. You will be a well organised and friendly individual with experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring well organized administration for course attendees
- Checking training venues and refreshments are booked
- Answering queries regarding payments and invoicing
- Update Client/attendee database
- Checking all relevant course materials are updated and available
This role will be within a busy and fast paced environment over the Christmas period.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
£23,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport