Reference: 06440 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 1 December 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 1 December 2016
This is a full time, temporary, assignment lasting for three weeks within a Customer Service team. You will be a well organised and friendly individual with experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring well organized administration for course attendees
- Checking training venues and refreshments are booked
- Answering queries regarding payments and invoicing
- Update Client/attendee database
- Checking all relevant course materials are updated and available
This role will be within a busy and fast paced environment over the Christmas period.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand