Reference: 08821 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 September 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 September 2020
An international manufacturer in a specialist market are looking for a fluent/native speaker of French with fluent English, to join as a Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis.
Based between Halifax and Huddersfield, this is a well-established company with strong business processes who have recently been bought by a multimillion pound business across Europe and America.
- Be taking fairly technical product orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through logistics partners through to safe arrival;
- Produce exports documentation from UK<>France;
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Speak fluent French & English.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme & life assurance + Personal Development Plans. They offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Business to Business role
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£11.20 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Double winners of Excellence Award
- Multilingual, diverse office environment
- Great experience for those out of work
- Work with diverse industries