Reference: 08900 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 December 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 December 2020
Our client, a multinational organisation based in Buckinghamshire is currently hiring for a Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team to provide a robust reporting and analysis service to senior leadership across multiple divisions on a permanent, full time basis. This is a great opportunity if you looking to further your commercial finance career within a well respected organisation.
Supporting the European Region and centralised functions, duties will include:
- Supporting departments and teams with budgeting, forecasting and tracking the progress of initiatives
- Production/design of monthly sales reports
- Provide and create regular and ad-hoc reports to help strategic decision making
- Work with regional commercial finance and FP&A teams to supply analysis and reports for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Support on various commercial analysis
- Some international travel and support on ad-hoc projects as required.
The role is likely to suit a commercially minded candidate, with experience in an analytical role (pricing, commercial, sales, finance, market intelligence or FP&A) studying towards an accounting qualification. The successful candidate will be analytical and numerate, with a high level of computer literacy. Experience of US GAAP/commercial reporting would be advantageous.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package. Due to the location of our client's office, transport is required unless you live in the immediate local area. The office can be reached by car from locations such as Wooburn Green, Bourne End, High Wycombe and Slough and by public transport from Maidenhead and surrounding areas. To find out more information about this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply