Reference: 06999 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 November 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 November 2017
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for a Customer Services Representative to join their existing team, supporting their customers in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will have excellent German and English language skills and be confident working in an order processing/customer services environment.
Within this role your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with business customers regarding product enquiries
- Processing orders and keeping the customer up to date with the progress of their order.
- Ensure customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and that service level agreements are met
- Proactively deal with any order discrepancies and generally provide a high level of customer service at all times.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package. Due to the location of our client's office, transport is required unless you live in the immediate local area. The office can be reached by car from locations such as Wooburn Green, Bourne End, High Wycombe and Slough and by public transport from Maidenhead and surrounding areas. To find out more information about this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen