Reference: 08945 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 February 2021
Our client, a multinational company based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for a Customer Services Representative with French language skills to join their existing team due to team growth, to support the order fulfilment of their products both in the UK and internationally. The successful candidate will have excellent French and English language skills and be confident working in a B2B order processing/customer support environment.
Within this role your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with business customers regarding product enquiries
- Processing orders and keeping the customer up to date with the progress of their order
- Ensuring customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and that service level agreements are met
- Supporting the sales function with specific campaigns e.g. special offers
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer records
- Proactively deal with any order discrepancies and generally provide a high level of customer service at all times.
This is a permanent role, which pays an attractive salary along with range of company benefits. Due to the location of our client's office, transport is required unless you live in the immediate local area. The office can be reached by car from locations such as Wooburn Green, Bourne End, High Wycombe and Slough and by public transport from Maidenhead and surrounding areas. To find out more information about this position, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £22,000
£23,500 to £25,000 + Benefits