Reference: 08939 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 February 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 February 2021
Our client, a multinational company based in Buckinghamshire, is looking for a Customer Services Representative with French language skills to join their existing team on a Fixed Term Contract basis to support their customers throughout the EMEA region. The successful candidate will have excellent French and English language skills and be confident working in a B2B order processing/customer support environment.
Within this role your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with business customers regarding product enquiries
- Processing orders and keeping the customer up to date with the progress of their order
- Ensuring customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and that service level agreements are met
- Arranging for product repairs and contract renewals
- Supporting the sales function with specific campaigns e.g. special offers
- Proactively deal with any order discrepancies and generally provide a high level of customer service at all times.
The role is being offered on a Fixed Term Contract until November 2021 and pays an attractive salary. Due to the location of our client's office, transport is required unless you live in the immediate local area. The office can be reached by car from locations such as Wooburn Green, Bourne End, High Wycombe and Slough and by public transport from Maidenhead and surrounding areas. To find out more information about this position, or to apply please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£23,250 + Benefits
- Established company
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
- Training provided
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes