Reference: 06976 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 31 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 31 October 2017
We are recruiting for a Customer Services Representative to coordinate technical queries with engineers within an international organisation in Aylesbury.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a global leader in their field as a Customer Services Executive. You will provide support primarily to their end users of technical products when they have queries or problems to be resolved.
The successful candidate will join a newly established team and won't need to come from a technical background; they just need to be customer-centric, polite and well-organised to coordinate and track the status of all incoming queries through to resolution.
Professional, office-based experience would be preferable.
Initially temporary, this may have the opportunity to develop beyond the initial temporary contract, but either way is an opportunity to gain some further professional experience with a great organisation - and some money over the often quiet Christmas period!
The office can be reached by car from locations around Bucks and train from central and north-west London, High Wycombe, Bicester or Milton Keynes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- Temporary position
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression