Reference: 08247 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 May 2019
- Dynamic company building innovative products based in central Berkshire.
- Opportunity to work closely with a friendly and diverse team full of experience who put customer service at the heart of what they do.
- Providing training and guidance to understand the scope of the role.
- Answer customer enquiries through telephone and email communication.
Maintain control of incoming orders, deliveries or any other services the company provide.
Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Customer service experience ideally telephone based
- French or German language skills
- Strong communication and rapport building ability
- Microsoft Office
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Part-time position circa 21 hours per week
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector