Reference: 08247 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 May 2019
- Dynamic company building innovative products based in central Berkshire.
- Opportunity to work closely with a friendly and diverse team full of experience who put customer service at the heart of what they do.
- Providing training and guidance to understand the scope of the role.
- Answer customer enquiries through telephone and email communication.
Maintain control of incoming orders, deliveries or any other services the company provide.
Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Customer service experience ideally telephone based
- French or German language skills
- Strong communication and rapport building ability
- Microsoft Office
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing