Reference: 08249 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 May 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 May 2019
This is a high-end, UK, retail brand who are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their relatively new call centre for an ongoing temporary contract.
You'll be representing a very well-known brand, dealing with their customers directly via phone and email in relation to their orders and deliveries.
Naturally, relevant experience is desirable, but character and professionalism are of far more importance.
For those out of work, it means some money over what can be a difficult time to find work (plus optional double pay Sundays!). For others, it's the possibility to gain UK, office experience which could be invaluable to your career.
Please note, you need to be available to work on a shift pattern between 8am-8pm, Monday-Friday + weekend availability for occasional shifts.
Based near Basingstoke train station, there's plenty of short-term accommodation around and parking for those already local. Don't hesitate to apply today for more information!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector