Reference: 08978 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 March 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 March 2021
An internationally recognised brand name is urgently looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join a busy and diverse team on a permanent contract.
This role will be office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role). Full Covid 19 precautions are in operation and will be talked through prior to submission.
Working within a fast paced, small and dynamic team the role will involve planning and organising the sales order process for both stock and bespoke orders.
Key Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responding to customers order requests by phone and email.
- Processing of bespoke and stock orders.
- Maintaining regular contact with distributors during the manufacturing process to ensure orders are on time, if not making distributors aware of any delays.
- Monitoring and responding to factory emails regarding orders.
- Attending both internal and external department meetings with the Manager as required.
You will be a team player and be proactive towards taking initiative. The Company is a family friendly business with most full time roles working a 35 hour week (9am-5pm).
Based near to Reading, this role is commutable by train, bus and car from locations such as Slough, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Fluent English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team