Reference: 09571 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 February 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 February 2022
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a Customer Service Representative to manage business customer orders on a permanent basis.
Based in Bordon, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse environment downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between the office and warehouse functions.
You will be doing the following:
- Taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through internal transportation and external logistics partners;
- Providing a high level of business customer service, working with some industry leading manufacturers.
We are looking for:
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Experience in an order management/supply chain/customer service role OR graduate calibre.
Please note that this is an office-based role for the first 2-3 months during on-boarding, with a view to move to hybrid thereafter.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If this sounds of interest to you, apply here today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
£21,000 to £22,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Varied and busy, customer service role
£21,000 to £22,000
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change