Reference: 09089 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 May 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 May 2021
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a fluent/native speaker of French with fluent English, to join as a Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis.
Based in Bordon, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse environment downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between both teams.
You will be doing the following:
- Taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through internal transportation and external logistics partners;
- Providing a high level of business customer service, working with some industry leading manufacturers.
We are looking for:
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- You must speak fluent French & English (can be native in either language);
- Experience in an order management/supply chain/customer service role OR graduate calibre.
Please note that this is an office-based role.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If this sounds of interest to you, apply here today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Minimum 2 days/week in the office
Competitive + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary & benefits