Reference: 07210 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 April 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 April 2018
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a fluent English speaker to join as a Customer Service - Order Processing Representative in mid-May, 2018.
Based in Bordon, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between both teams.
- Be taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through logistics partners;
- Need to be patient and see customer queries as a means of proving your excellent service provision;
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Be proactive and mature and have a strong team ethos.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research