Reference: 07163 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 March 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 March 2018
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a fluent English speaker to join as a Customer Service - Order Processing Representative at the end of April- mid-May, 2018.
Based in Borden, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between both teams.
- Be taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through logistics partners;
- Need to be patient and see customer queries as a means of proving your excellent service provision;
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Be proactive and mature and have a strong team ethos.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change