Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 October 2019
- Small and friendly team
- Easily commutable by car and public transport
- Parking available on site
Our client, a provider of specialist products with sales predominantly in the UK and Europe is currently hiring a Production & Procurement Assistant, to join their team on a permanent, part time basis (22.5 hours per week, 5 days per week).
Reporting to the Production and Procurement Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Input and validation of data relating to pricing, purchasing, inventory and invoicing
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reports
- Dealing with Purchase Orders
- Communication with clients
The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a small team, you will possess strong communication skills and work with attention to detail.
Due to the company’s client base, the ability to speak Italian and/or French would be seen as highly desirable, however not essential for this particular hire.
Based in the Wokingham area this role is easily commutable from Wokingham and neighbouring towns. In return the company is offering a competitive salary and are looking for the Production and Procurement Assistant, to start as soon as possible.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£23,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport