Reference: 06636 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 April 2017
Customer Loyalty Executive – Permanent
An international company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a passionate Customer Loyalty Executive to join their evolving team. We are seeking talented individuals who have a flair for customer service and would thrive in joining this growing business.
The main focus of your role will be to process all customer requests timeously and efficiently providing the highest customer service at all times.
- Answering incoming calls; raising orders and solving any queries quickly and effectively.
- Managing backorders to ensure customer orders are fulfilled promptly – includes calling customers in regards to backorders, upselling where possible and advising on any delays to deliveries.
- Taking sales orders from customers and resolving any issues with stock.
- Other administrative tasks as and when required.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional telephone manner; clear communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be customer focused.
Please note: this role will be based in Uxbridge initially then will be relocating to Stokenchurch in early 2018 – travel expenses will be covered through this initial period.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work
£23,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire order to cash process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices