Reference: 06636 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 April 2017
Customer Loyalty Executive – Permanent
An international company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a passionate Customer Loyalty Executive to join their evolving team. We are seeking talented individuals who have a flair for customer service and would thrive in joining this growing business.
The main focus of your role will be to process all customer requests timeously and efficiently providing the highest customer service at all times.
- Answering incoming calls; raising orders and solving any queries quickly and effectively.
- Managing backorders to ensure customer orders are fulfilled promptly – includes calling customers in regards to backorders, upselling where possible and advising on any delays to deliveries.
- Taking sales orders from customers and resolving any issues with stock.
- Other administrative tasks as and when required.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional telephone manner; clear communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be customer focused.
Please note: this role will be based in Uxbridge initially then will be relocating to Stokenchurch in early 2018 – travel expenses will be covered through this initial period.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£18,000 to £21,000
- Dynamic company building innovative products based in central Berkshire.
- Opportunity to work closely with a friendly and diverse team full of experience who put customer service at the heart of what they do.
- Providing training and guidance to understand the scope of the role.