Reference: 07077 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 January 2018
This is the largest supplier of protective coatings in Europe and they are looking for a fluent/native speaker of Polish, with fluent English, to join as a Customer Fulfilment Representative at the end of March/start of April 2018.
Based in the Deadwater area, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with fairly rigorous processes. It's a small office in itself, but the warehouse is downstairs which makes for a large building and close interaction.
- Be taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through logistics partners;
- Need to be patient and see customer queries as a means of proving your excellent service provision;
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Speak fluent Polish & English.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst quick promotions are very unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is very possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire supply chain process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Money over the Christmas period
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand