Reference: 07283 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 June 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 June 2018
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a fluent/native speaker of French with fluent English, to join as a Customer Fulfilment Representative on a permanent basis.
Based in Bordon, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse environment downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between both teams.
- Be taking fairly technical orders from customers, often requiring a lot a product knowledge and query resolution;
- Provide pricing quotes;
- Coordinate deliveries through logistics partners;
- Need to be patient and see customer queries as a means of proving your excellent service provision;
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Speak fluent French & English.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Business to Business role