Reference: 00051 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Our client, an online engagement business based in Windsor is seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the planning and development of primarily email activity and work on ad hoc projects as requested.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Contributing ideas for campaigns
• Creative brief writing
• Attending meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss tactical campaign results
• Support the team with the delivery of weekly campaign reports identifying key results, insights and recommendations
The successful candidate will ideally have previous email marketing/marketing/social media experience. You will have strong written and oral communication skills and be a good team player. In addition, basic HTML coding skills would be an advantageous for this particular hire.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, an extensive list of benefits and more. To find out further information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to the current high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000 (£3,000.00 OTE)
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£25,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand
- Ongoing temporary contract