Reference: 06342 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 October 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 October 2016
Our client is seeking a Global Customer Care Professional with German language skills, combined with either French or Spanish to join their team based on the outskirts of Slough, Berkshire.
Working as part of a team the successful candidate will be responsible for taking first-line support calls from customers, partners, subcontractors and engineers. Within this role you will be responsible for entering information into the call management system, monitoring the call status and where necessary escalating calls to the next appropriate level of management and support.
You will be handling both inbound and outbound calls from European customers/engineers, you will ensure that administrative work and reports are completed accurately and that customer expectations are met.
This is a varied and dynamic global role where the ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills; you will be confident working in a busy environment and possess a professional telephone manner.
Due to the customer base, applicants will speak English and German as well as either French or Spanish.
The successful candidate will be working on a shift pattern basis; shifts will be between the hours of 7am – 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Due to the location of the company, candidates must have their own means of transport and be happy to work shift patterns.
For further information, please apply through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global head office in London Bridge
- Relaxed yet hard-working, professional atmosphere
- Quintessentially British fashion brand
- High company staff retention
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen