Reference: 08276 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 May 2019
Our client, a well-known brand in their industry is seeking a Customer & Sales Support Executive with Spanish language skills to join their team based in the Basingstoke area.
Utilising your Spanish and English language skills, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service at all times, whilst ensuring sales opportunities are maximised through both inbound and outbound calls and email activity (no cold calling).
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing a wide variety of calls (order processing, identifying service problems and initiating appropriate action to resolve issues)
- Record, track and manage all customer communications on the CRM system
- Support Key Account Managers to ensure annual sales targets are achieved
- Maximize up-sell opportunities during inbound customer service phone calls and make outbound calls (no cold calling)
- Work closely with other departments to achieve best outcome for customer orders and requests.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success working within a customer service or Sales support role, you will possess excellent communication skills in English as well as Spanish and be an excellent team player.
In return, the company offers a competitive basic salary and bonus along with ongoing internal training to ensure contribution to both the team and company’s success.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000 (£70,000.00 OTE)
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£18,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work