Reference: 09428 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 November 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 November 2021
Our client, a well-known brand in their industry is seeking a Customer & Sales Support Executive with German language skills to join their team on a permanent basis.
Utilising your German and English language skills, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service at all times, whilst ensuring sales opportunities are maximised through both inbound and outbound calls and email activity (no cold calling).
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing a wide variety of calls (order processing, identifying service problems and initiating appropriate action to resolve issues)
- Record, track and manage all customer communications on the CRM system
- Support Key Account Managers to ensure annual sales targets are achieved
- Maximize up-sell opportunities during inbound customer service phone calls and make outbound calls
- Work closely with other departments to achieve best outcome for customer orders and requests.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success working within a customer service or sales support role, you will possess excellent communication skills in English as well as German and be an excellent team player.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with ongoing internal training to ensure contribution to both the team and company’s success.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 (£33,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
£9.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
£21,000 to £22,000
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change