Reference: 06948 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 October 2017
This full time temporary position (8.45-17.15) is a front line role, where you will be required to monitor, manage and input complex referrals for Social Services Hospital Team. A DBS Certificate for Adult Workforce is required.
The duties will include:
- Telephone work: answering a high volume of calls for the Hospital Team.
- Screen all the referrals open to establish discharge plans.
- Good communication skills are required for gathering information, to assist prioritising referrals.
- Basic Excel skills are needed for gathering statistics on referrals.
- DBS Certificate essential.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing