Reference: 08339 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 July 2019
A well-known, market-leading brand within their industry are recruiting for a German speaking Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller to look after the German ledger. You will work in an EMEA multilingual office, working closely with the credit collections and cash allocation teams.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Credit Control
- Risk Analysis & Credit Management
- Managing the dunning process
- Aged debt analysis
The ideal candidate will have Credit Control/Accounts Receivable experience, including the full Order-to-Cash (OTC) cycle. In addition you will have strong relationship building skills to ensure continued business relationships and reduce outstanding debt.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.95 to £12.47 per hour + Benefits
- Suitable for those with credit control/collections or AR experience
- Work from home
- Modern offices & international/multilingual team
- Highly reputable employer
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company