Reference: 08339 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 July 2019
A well-known, market-leading brand within their industry are recruiting for a German speaking Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller to look after the German ledger. You will work in an EMEA multilingual office, working closely with the credit collections and cash allocation teams.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Credit Control
- Risk Analysis & Credit Management
- Managing the dunning process
- Aged debt analysis
The ideal candidate will have Credit Control/Accounts Receivable experience, including the full Order-to-Cash (OTC) cycle. In addition you will have strong relationship building skills to ensure continued business relationships and reduce outstanding debt.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £31,000 + Benefits
London - City
- Award winning business with inspirational and driven leader
- Work in a focused and dedicated finance team
- Fast growing company with multiple offices across the UK and US
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover