Reference: 08339 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 July 2019
A well-known, market-leading brand within their industry are recruiting for a German speaking Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller to look after the German ledger. You will work in an EMEA multilingual office, working closely with the credit collections and cash allocation teams.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Credit Control
- Risk Analysis & Credit Management
- Managing the dunning process
- Aged debt analysis
The ideal candidate will have Credit Control/Accounts Receivable experience, including the full Order-to-Cash (OTC) cycle. In addition you will have strong relationship building skills to ensure continued business relationships and reduce outstanding debt.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company based in Amersham
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to progress their career
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to work in a EMEA payroll team
- Remote working opportunity (anywhere in UK)
£40,000 to £45,000
- Joining an innovative company
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Joining a fast-paced environment