Reference: 07327 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2018
A French speaker is required to work for an established company in Oxford as a Credit Controller.
Working in a small and friendly team you will be responsible for managing the timely collection of outstanding debts from both French and English speaking customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Chasing outstanding customer debts by phone or email
- Ensuring timely response to customer queries and requests
- Processing payments
- Setting up and maintaining customer accounts
- Monitoring credit balances
- Maintaining all email inboxes working to SLA's
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Preparing reports as required
- Processing customer refunds & credit and re-bills
The successful candidate will be an excellent team player and be able to work closely with other team members ensuring overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong IT Skills and be comfortable with maintaining spreadsheets. Knowledge of European VAT along with a relevant professional qualification is desirable, however not essential.
The role pays a competitive salary and range of company benefits too. There is parking on-site and the office is based within a commutable distance of Oxford city centre and surrounding town.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes
£25,000 to £28,000
- Private Clinic
- Central London
- Excellent career progression
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector