Reference: 06591 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 10 March 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 10 March 2017
Credit Controller – 28-30 hours per week / Permanent
Joining an entrepreneurial business with exciting growth plans working as a Credit controller on a part-time basis. This opportunity offers the chance to join a high performing and focused team based in the Berkshire area on a permanent basis.
Within a busy office, they are looking for a reliable and hard-working individual with previous experience of using Sage.
- Experience of dealing with invoices, monthly trail balance, credit control and general bookkeeping.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies.
This is an ideal role for a parent returning to work or for someone looking to reduce their hours (although all candidates will be considered).
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in last 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen