Reference: 09593 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 February 2022
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 February 2022
Our client, an established company who are constantly working to improve and innovate within their sector, is currently looking for a Credit Controller to start immediately in their team near Slough.
This is a busy role where you will oversee A-Z credit accounts, chasing and dealing with responses as well as allocating payments.
- Oversee backlog of customer queries whist providing excellent customer service on email and phone
- Handle service accounts and chase overdue funds when necessary
- Oversee the general review of customers credit (reconcile accounts, place accounts on and off hold, credit references and ratings)
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure orders, account information and credit terms are kept up to date
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Preferably JDE Enterprise One experience
- Great understanding of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply