Reference: 06940 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 October 2017
A well-known, market-leading brand within their sector are recruiting for a Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. You will work in an EMEA office and will be working closely with the credit collections and cash application teams.
Using your solid credit control and dispute management experience, you will take ownership of your own ledger and will have strong relationship building skills to ensure continued business relationships.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Credit Control
- Risk Analysis & Credit Management
- Reducing DSO
- Managing the dunning process
- Aged debt analysis
- Monthly/quarterly/year-end closure
In return, you’ll be offered a competitive salary and range of benefits, as well as the opportunity to work for an internationally recognised brand. For further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover