Reference: 06317 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 30 September 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 September 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest suppliers in their industry as a Credit Controller. The role has got approval for up to 6 months on a temporary basis and has a potential to be extended or moved onto a contract beyond that time. Spanish language is a desirable bonus, but by no means a prerequisite - experience in credit control is of greater importance.
You should have experience working with a high volume of ledgers with a huge range in values, so shouldn't be afraid to work on key accounts. You'll ideally have worked to SOX (Sarbanes & Oxley) regulations. Excel skills with major ERP experience (SAP/Sage/Oracle/JDE) preferable.
Excellent company with great, welcoming culture and a light, lofty office.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £30,000
- Global enterprise.
- Excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally.
- Broad exposure in finance sector.
- Working in a professional, friendly environment.
£33,000 to £37,000
- Fantastic career development
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company
- Professional, friendly and fast faced team.
£25,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch