Reference: 09150 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 2 July 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 2 July 2021
An internationally recognised brand name is looking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant to join a busy and diverse team on a fixed term contract until the end of March 2022.
This is a busy role where you will manage all payment and account discrepancies. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working within Credit Control roles.
- Maintain customer accounts whist providing excellent customer service and solve with any queries that may arise
- Handle service accounts and chase overdue funds when necessary
- Oversee the general review of customers credit (reconcile accounts, place accounts on and off hold, credit references and ratings)
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Service teams to ensure orders, account information and credit terms are kept up to date
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Preferably JDE Enterprise One experience
- Great understanding of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply