Reference: 06458 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 December 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 December 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's expanding Print Communications companies.
Reporting directly into the Marketing and Product Director, you will manage a team of designers and copywriters. This position is responsible for brand management guidelines, creative development, and brand consistency, and team leadership.
- Experience managing a team, daily mentoring and training.
- Ownership of the brand's development
- Managing strategy across bran assets i.e. logo, colour schemes, fonts
- Development of online and offline collateral i.e. newsletters, web content, social and direct mail
- Budget management across creative studio team.
- Team management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design background is beneficial
- Photographic and videographic experience
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Management of 3rd party assets
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to apply, or for more information, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £40,000
London - City
- Work in a thriving international office
- Progress into a strategic and hands on marketing role
- Utilise your expertise across PPC, SO, SEM and Social to drive growth
- Work with leading technology, present in 60 countries
Up to £38,000
- Use your Marketing Automation (Marketo) knowledge to work across a new big account
- Join a digital start-up digital marketing agency
- Great potential to progress upwards into account management
- Marketo and Salesforce experience essential
£70,000 to £90,000
- Work within a thriving global start-up
- Take the opportunity to lead on Marketing and develop a team
- Put your mark on the process, and make a big impact across this developing product.