Reference: 06523 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 January 2017
Working on behalf of an international ecommerce design and development business I am recruiting for an experienced Creative Designer to join a well established team.
Working within a fast-paced team of online designers and marketing professionals, you will assist in the design and implementation of technical and creative tasks to support pan-European online marketing programs.
With advanced HTML and CSS skills you will hand-code for web pages, landing pages, microsites, and emails in order to support online marketing efforts across a multitude of campaigns.
You will have a proven track record in creative design and web development and ideally a portfolio to showcase your skills.
Working to tight deadlines on multiple and concurrent projects is an essential feature of this role, therefore your communication, organizational and prioritization skills will be put to maximum use, as well as your creative and technical abilities.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary coupled with an excellent list of benefits, on top of a first-class opportunity to progress your career with an industry leader.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Enhance your e-retail communications experience
- Join a creative team focused on excellence
- Work on European wide campaigns
- Excellent benefits package
£11,000 to £11,800
- Brilliant environment for someone wanting a healthy work / life balance
- Client wants someone who is committed to long-term, part-time hours
- Varied and busy admin support role
£25,000 to £35,000
London - City
- Rapidly growing FMCG brand, changing the current market
- Opportunity to work across widely used consumer products
- Work within a vibrant dedicated team
- Excellent progression opportunities