Reference: 07543 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 11 January 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 11 January 2019
Country Clinical Trial Administrator (CCTA) – 12-month contract
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Clinical Trial professional to join their Study teams. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12-month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
- Responsible for providing support to the Study / Clinical teams during start-up, maintenance and close-out of clinical studies
- Assist with the production, coordination, completeness and accuracy of HRA/EC/NIHR documents and submissions – distribute documents to investigational sites, ECs, or vendors as required
- Prepare and send Investigator Site Files ready for Site Initiation
- Ensure Tracking databases are up to date along with entering study information into National Clinical Trial Database where appropriate
- Manage local study materials and study supplies coupled with tracking Site payments.
- Support Clinical Team in administrative tasks
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience with start-up activities would be advantageous
- Previously worked in Oncology / Haematology therapeutic areas
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience
- Experience in uploading files to TMF system
- Travel with CRA’s may be required but this will be minimal
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £27,000
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Career development opportunities
£22,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Role focused on the recruitment patients into clinical trials
- 9 month contract
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.