Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 11 January 2019
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical company
- Great country wide exposure
- Excellent working environment
Country Clinical Trial Administrator (CCTA) – 12-month contract
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Clinical Trial professional to join their Study teams. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12-month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
- Responsible for providing support to the Study / Clinical teams during start-up, maintenance and close-out of clinical studies
- Assist with the production, coordination, completeness and accuracy of HRA/EC/NIHR documents and submissions – distribute documents to investigational sites, ECs, or vendors as required
- Prepare and send Investigator Site Files ready for Site Initiation
- Ensure Tracking databases are up to date along with entering study information into National Clinical Trial Database where appropriate
- Manage local study materials and study supplies coupled with tracking Site payments.
- Support Clinical Team in administrative tasks
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience with start-up activities would be advantageous
- Previously worked in Oncology / Haematology therapeutic areas
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience
- Experience in uploading files to TMF system
- Travel with CRA’s may be required but this will be minimal
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£16.00 to £19.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance
- Excellent international opportunity
- Working in a fantastic city
- Huge scope for career progression