Reference: 06711 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 31 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 31 May 2017
Country Clinical Trial Administrator (CCTA) – Temporary
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Clinical Trial professional to join their Study teams. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12 month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
- Responsible for providing support to the Study / Clinical teams during start-up, maintenance and close-out of clinical studies.
- Assist with the production, coordination, completeness and accuracy of HRA/EC/NIHR documents and submissions – distribute documents to investigational sites, ECs, or vendors as required.
- Prepare and send Investigator Site Files ready for Site Initiation.
- Ensure Tracking databases are up to date along with entering study information into National Clinical Trial Database where appropriate.
- Manage local study materials and study supplies coupled with tracking Site payments.
- Support Clinical Team in administrative tasks.
Skills and knowledge:
- Experience with start-up activities would be advantageous.
- Previously worked in Oncology / Haematology therapeutic areas.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
- Travel with CRA’s may be required but this will be minimal.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
£30.00 to £33.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Career development opportunities
- Chance to work at the forefront of drug development
- Travelling to UK sites