Reference: 06438 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 November 2016
A well-established manufacturer with an international client base is currently recruiting for a Costing Analyst to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining product prices and costs within the business encouraging margin optimisation. You will perform and manage the quotation process, gather and validate information from other key functions enabling decisions to be made on current and potential new business.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reviewing the current quotation process to ensure best practice
- Maintain prices, costs and product structures within the system
- Update price changes
- Produce quotations from information provided by the sales team using Salesforce.com
- Ensure that price lists are set up and maintained for the business
- Report daily on sales and margins
- Budget forecasting
- Perform journal entries and account reconciliations
- Work on cross functional projects
- Deputise in absence of the Finance Director as required
- Train other members of the Finance department to cover annual leave etc.
The ideal candidate will possess previous financial accounting and costing experience, you will have strong analytical skills and work well as part of a team as we as on your own initiative. Qualifications including, CIMA, ACCA or AAT will be seen as advantageous.
In return for your experience, skills and enthusiasm our client is offering an competitive salary and benefits, for further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time recipient of 'Best Workplace' in last 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen