Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 19 October 2016
- Welcome visitors to building
- Prepare visitor security passes
- Receive parcels from Couriers
- Answer telephone calls on Front of House Reception
This is a 2 day short temporary Corporate Reception role based in Cambridge within a managed building. The role is busy and fast paced.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors to building
- Providing visitor badges
- Receiving parcels from couriers
- Handling all reception desk calls
- Ad-hoc reception duties
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of Front of House and be a proficient user of MS Word. Due to the corporate nature of the business you must be very smartly presented. Good organizational and communication skills are essential.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£8.01 to £9.00 per hour
£8.50 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent global technology provider.
- Fantastic part-time opportunity - 3 days per week.
- Great scope to make the role your own.
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)