Reference: 08294 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 June 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 June 2019
As Corporate Counsel operating a standalone legal service to the European region, you will be well versed in UK and European contract law specifically within the technology sector. This is an exciting opportunity to work with sales teams, interacting with customers and close contract negotiations.
- Negotiating and closing across a range of legal agreements including cloud and software licensing, contracts, RFP and statement of works
- Preparation of and amending legal agreements
- Experience working with data privacy, GDPR and data security
- Act as an Advisor to the wider business, providing insight and best practice in areas including contract law, antitrust, and IP protection
What you need to apply:
- EU jurisdiction qualified lawyer who possesses a law degree from an accredited law school and be a member in good standing with a Law Society in the relevant EU Jurisdiction where the candidate is qualified
- Legal experience covering cloud subscription agreements, inbound/outbound software licensing, distribution agreements at enterprise levels
- Technology industry experience
- Self starter, who is able to amend legal documents and operate independently
- First class communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to interact directly with customers
- Corporate governance experience
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply