Reference: 00085 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An award winning agency is recruiting for a Copywriter to join their team on a permanent basis, the role pays a competitive salary plus benefits.
The successful Copywriter will take responsibility for working on a variety of copy from advertising, direct mail, articles, newsletters, web and emails to scripts and storyboards. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a B2B marketing environment with technology and service clients. You will have a meticulous eye for detail, with the ability to write in a variety of styles, ensuring the appropriate tone and voice to the project.
Our client is commutable from locations such as Reading, Wantage, Oxford, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding towns. Due to the location of this position the successful candidate will have a full driving licence and car. Please submit your CV via this website today to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today. With the high levels of interest expected for this particular vacancy, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
- Well established market leader in their sector focused on innovation and developing their business
- With a team of forward thinking Directors and MDs, you will be in an environment where they value technology and ideas
- A brand new role, you will play a part in developing internal processes and reporting