Reference: 00197 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Surveyor / Contracts Manager – Permanent
A forward-thinking, progressive business based in the Berkshire area are seeking a highly-motivated, dynamic Contracts Manager to join and develop within their expanding Operations team on a permanent basis. This opportunity offers a competitive basic plus a great benefits package.
• Responsible for the overall implementation of projects from point of sale to installation.
• Manage aftersales activities including planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair.
• Identify and propose process and personnel developments to increase efficiency and profitability – including monitoring engineer individual skill levels, to then train and evaluate individuals accordingly.
• Establish critical project milestones - through dialogue with project stakeholders.
• Ensure design and working drawings are issued and approved as appropriate.
• Arrange and oversee SAR site attendances for survey and installation whilst ensuring customers are kept informed throughout entire process.
• Manage the project financially to ensure on / under budget on completion.
• Maintain and manage a current and accurate database of vetted subcontractors.
• Hold a full / current UK driving licence.
• CSCS sit visitor / general trades card and water safety card.
• Prior experience working within the construction industry - ideally working previously with shutters or doors.
• Previous experience of successfully leading a team.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary