Reference: 06928 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 October 2017
As a Content Partnerships Manager for this innovative and entrepreneurial virtual reality business, you will take ownership of building and managing developer relationships and driving forward content strategy. This is an exceptional opportunity to leverage your VR experience and manage the expansion of VR products, apps and content on an EMEA basis.
You will be passionate about VR and gaming and want to participate in translating business and strategy goals into viable content and apps. Key areas you will be driven and motivated to succeed at include:
- Create and implement content strategy for key platforms
- Identify VR apps and content for PC and mobile platforms
- Build and sustain relationships with brands and VR developers
- Analyse and report on content projects and results
With a background in content development or content production, you will have worked within the computer games, virtual reality, technology or television sectors.
Keywords: Content development, Production Supervisor, virtual reality, VR, augmented reality, AR, content partnerships, developer community, content, digital content, licensing, video games, apps, computer games, technology, consulting
If you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital, digital PR and technology techniques
- Great training and development environment
- Excellent training provided
- Great, collaborative, working environment
- Friendly, positive and dynamic team
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment