Reference: 08348 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 July 2019
Why should you want to join this company?
- Work in a modern work environment with 200 other positive, driven employees for one of Berkshire’s leading employers
- Marketing team (on & offline) of 20 staff; plenty of scope to progress and develop personal skills and career
- Company offers a relaxed, dress down environment with realistic flexi-working hours
- Solid benefits package includes on-site restaurant, coffee bar and well maintained outside spaces
What will I be doing in the role?
- Create multichannel content strategy and distribution plans
- Put together the roadmap and content calendar
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to deliver innovative content to the wider business
- Write compelling content across blogs, press releases, social media posts etc.
- Writing SEO rich content
- A specialist who is experienced in putting together innovative content strategy and distribution plans
- Highly motivated and keen to take ownership of content and really bring something exciting to the role
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar and spelling
- Experience in a busy content role
- PR experience
- Highly driven, upbeat character with excellent time management and can-do attitude
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£190.00 to £200.00 per day + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 10 month contract with view for extensions