Reference: 00022 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, are currently seeking a Compliance / Finance Administrator to join their team in Uxbridge.
The role includes providing support on the medical department budgets, grant process, contract and CDA generation. This is an initial 6-month temporary contract with the strong possibility to turn permanent.
• Proactively track department budget and review monthly spending.
• Administer contract and payments for approved grants.
• Raise Purchase Orders for medical department.
• Prior knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry, and a strong administrative background in finance would be highly advantageous within this role.
• The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational, time management skills along with the ability to work to strict timelines without losing attention to detail.
• Strong written / oral communication skills alongside well-developed skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Microsoft Outlook are essential.
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Suzanne on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com.
Due to tight time constraints with this particular hire, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gander, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Change management
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team