Reference: 06781 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 July 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 July 2017
Compliance Project Manager – Temporary | 12 months
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Compliance project professional to further develop and consolidate quality management processes within their UK business. As part of a growing quality and compliance team, you will be used to working on compliance maturity projects, working to the highest standards within pharmaceutical compliance.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12 month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
This role will be project based and your main focus will be developing the Quality Management System (QMS) and in harnessing greater compliance throughout the UK business.
- Identifying areas for process improvements by conducting reviews and analysis of existing QMS.
- Improving the compliance program by developing a project plan: outlining next steps and key initiatives.
- Working across all GxP areas you will lead in identifying quality assurance projects and implementing continuous improvement activities.
- Monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment along with best practice within the affiliate.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional knowledge of quality management principles applicable to all GxP areas; including ABPI and IPHA Codes / Pharmacovigilance Legislation.
- In depth experience establishing a QMS – ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- A professional qualification in Quality and/or Process Improvement would be advantageous.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20 to £22
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory