Reference: 06496 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
As the Compliance & Quality Associate you join the Affiliate Quality Compliance team responsible for the quality and compliance across the business. You will be responsible for the Affiliate Quality Management System. The main focus of this role will be on change control, investigations and commitment tacking.
Supporting regular audits to ensure the business and affiliates adhere to ABPI/IPHA codes of practice and are aware of changes to current legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment. An interesting and complex role, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative Pharmaceutical business on an ongoing basis.
- Administration of affiliate SOPs and work practices
- Facilitate the Affiliate Quality Management System
- Support and administer the affiliate change control process
- Advise on training materials
- Act as an advocate for ‘quality’ throughout the business and affiliates, facilitating the implementation of best practices
- Experience in Quality Compliance within the Affiliate part of a pharmaceutical business
- Solid knowledge of quality management and all applicable GxP areas.
- ABPI and IPHA code of practice
- CAPA tracking systems
- Experience of participating with Audits and quality reviews
- Qualification in Quality/Auditing is highly advantageous.
- We can accommodate both PAYE and Ltd
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company