Reference: 06496 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
As the Compliance & Quality Manager you join the Affiliate Quality Compliance team responsible for the quality and compliance across the business. You will be responsible for the Affiliate Quality Management System. The main focus of this role will be on change control, investigations and commitment tacking.
Running regular reviews and audits to ensure the business and affiliates adhere to ABPI/IPHA codes of practice and are aware of changes to current legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment. An interesting and complex role, this is a great opportunity to join an innovative Pharmaceutical business on an ongoing basis.
- Authoring and providing guidance on SOPs
- Facilitate the Affiliate Quality Management System
- Oversee the affiliate change control process
- Manage the tracking and resolution of commitments’
- Conducting audits and devising solutions and corrective actions
- Act as an advocate for ‘quality’ throughout the business and affiliates, facilitating the implementation of best practices
- Experience in Quality Compliance within the Affiliate part of a pharmaceutical business
- Solid knowledge of quality management and all applicable GxP areas.
- ABPI and IPHA code of practice
- CAPA tracking systems
- Audits and quality reviews
- Qualification in Quality/Auditing is highly advantageous.
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£52.00 to £56.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical leader
- 12-month contract (with view to extensions)
- Join a growing quality compliance team
- Financially sound business who has a strong long-term drug pipeline
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Business has experienced significant recent growth including opening US site
- Role focused on the creating recruitment strategy and leading the patient recruitment team to possess the participant for clinical trials.