Reference: 07095 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 7 February 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 7 February 2018
Compliance Administrator | Pharmaceutical 6 months contract
As the Compliance Administrator, your main focus will be to provide administrative support to the QA and QP functions of the business and to ensure the smooth running of the Quality Assurance department.
You will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in the Uxbridge area, where your role will involve coordinating the departments documentation and maintaining the management systems and databases.
- Document management; including updating information on relevant IT systems (ideally having worked with GMP documentation)
- Assisting with updating and developing quality documents and writing new and/or revised Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Supporting regulatory audits and inspections (e.g. document preparation, scribing etc)
- Coordinate, track and archive packaging artwork – data entry and maintenance of action / project tracking tools
- Degree educated or relevant life science experience
- Computer Literate; relevant Microsoft packages and scanner software
- Ability to work with time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration background; ideally holding an interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Detail oriented
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills