Reference: 08523 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 30 October 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 30 October 2019
The Opportunity – Committees and Project Officer
Joining an integral part of the team, the Committees and Project Officer will support and coordinate with the Executive Assistant and Project Manager. You will effectively develop and manage department communications, events and projects, in a wide range of products. This is a newly developed role, with the opportunity to travel abroad for events.
- Support the Secretary General and wider board in managing work flow in the capacity of taking minutes, monitoring emails, diary management, travel arrangements
- Other administrative duties for Exec Director prioritised by the Executive Assistant/ Project manager
- Responsible for the smooth running of all projects
- Effective project team co-ordination including organising project meetings, preparing agendas, ensuring meeting follow up and arranging external meetings (international)
- General office administration support - able to take on inbound calls and provide support on internal communications
- You will have a background in a senior executive in PA/EA role with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, in the capacity of Microsoft Office; ability to create and edit a range of documents/materials
- Skill to organise and prioritise own workload
- Outstanding personal skills with the ability to self-confidently build and develop working connections with a wide range of individuals
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best creative talent the world has to offer.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
- Global efinancial services provider with award winning brands
- International environment with great team focus
- Opportunity to work on innovative efinancial products
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company